We are delighted to inform you that we will soon be adding a number of new certifications to our growing list of accreditations and accolades.
As you know, Redrose is committed to providing the best possible service to our worldwide customers, which is why our quality assurance team has been working tirelessly to achieve a number of new certifications following our customer feedback.
Currently Redrose operates to the following internationally recognised quality standards:
- Good Manufacturing Practice certification acquired through S.G.S
- ISO 22000 – accredited through Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Limited
- Biodynamic Association approved to produce organic certified products
- Kosher Certified
- Food and Drug Administration registered to export products to the USA
- 5 Star rating through the Food Standards Agency
- Vegan and Vegetarian Certification
In addition to this, throughout the next few months we’ll be working to add the following:
- British Retail Consortium
- Halal Certification
The above quality certifications will ensure that we can comply with the needs of more businesses around the world and be able to manufacture for additional businesses that reach different communities and customer demographics that these businesses serve.
Contact the Redrose team, here: https://redrosemfg.com/contact/