Following the announcement made by Boris Johnson on March 23 2020, we would like to confirm under the advice of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, that our products are classed as health food items and that we will therefore remain open unless legislation changes mean we are unable to operate.
We are working extremely hard to fulfil all orders from our factory and would like to once again reiterate that we are still taking enquiries and manufacturing our extensive range of nutraceutical products.
We will continue to follow the news and government guidelines and ensure that we are best protecting at all times our colleagues, customers and the products we manufacture.
Here are the steps that we have taken so far:
- Whilst we already have a strict GMP standard cleaning and sanitisation schedule in place we have introduced additional cleaning to incorporate surfaces that may be touched more regularly by staff
- Our staff are at all times dressed from head to toe in protective clothing, however we have also introduced extra hand sanitisers and reminders to help ensure our staff are achieving the highest possible hygiene standards
- Finally, we’re taking advice from trusted sources, nutraceutical industry experts and are going over and above the advice from government and the WHO
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and visitors is of the utmost important to us and we are providing documented and detailed guidance to our employees, which covers the following :
- Steps they should take to reduce the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- What to do if they fall ill
- The procedure and reporting of self-isolation
- Encouraging our staff to not carry out non-essential travel
This is as we all know a constantly evolving situation and we want to provide reassurance that we are taking every possible precaution to minimise the impact of this on our employees, customers and any visitors to Redrose.
Our company will continue to carry out our business and manufacture products to the highest possible hygiene, safety and quality standards.
If you have any concerns or would like to speak directly with a member of our team, please visit our contact us page.